For More Cool Stuff Visit

www.worldrarecollection.blogspot.com

www.bestonlineearningjobsites.blogspot.com

Please join the PTC sites with my referral link, as some sites pay sign up bonus only when you join through a referral link so join with my referral link so that both you and i will get benefitted at the same time...Thank you in advance

Recent Payments (Find referral link of these sites under respective posts) :- Get Free Primecoin ( 0.06 XPM)   Moon Litecoin (0.00033408 LTC)   Moon Dash (0.00017163 DASH)   Get Free Bitcoin Cash (0.00006050 BCH)   BIG BTC WIN (0.00004500 BTC)   Fautsy (0.00000423 BTC)   Moon Bitcoin (0.00000612 BTC)   Bitcoins For Me (0.00000550 BTC)   Adbtc (0.00006622)   Paidverts ($3.86)   Coindice-Bitcoin (0.00001543 BTC)   Get Coin -Litecoin (0.00167411 LTC)   Firefaucet-Bitcoin (0.00004314 BTC)   3BTC-Bitcore (0.00725338 BTX)   3BTC-Digibyte (0.10430702 DGB)   Allcoins-Blackcoin (0.06541741 BLK)  

Other Earning Opportunities


1. https://www.clixsense.com/?5944158
This site has recently removed Paid to click advertisements from its site earnings list but you can still earn a lot from completing tasks, taking surveys, completing offers and also you can earn from your referral earnings.


2. https://golden-mines.org/?i=85026
The most easiest way of earning few dollars is by signing up in this site. The process of earning is very easy- 
1. After signup first you need to claim the daily bonus every day(i.e. after every 24hrs), if you trust this site then you can even invest into this site.
2. Once you have reached a certain amount then the real thing starts now, i.e. you have to hire gnomes, depending upon the amount you have in your purchase balance.
3. Your gnomes starts producing ores depending upon their units per hour.
4. Once your gnomes reach a certain no. of units then go to warehouse ore section, and click on "carry to warehouse" button.
5. Now go to processing ore section and click on "recycle all" button.(Note 100 units=1 gold)
Here the units will be converted to gold in the ratio of 70:30 i.e. 70% goes to your purchase balance and remaining 30% goes to your withdraw balance.
6. Once you reach 100 gold in your withdraw balance(i.e. $1) and acquired 100 cashout points then you can withdraw to your payment processor(Here cashout points can be acquired either by investing some money(40% will be received by you as cashout points) or if some one invest into this site (you will receive 10% as cashout points).

3. Auto Claim Sites :
        There are only few sites which encourages you to earn cryptocurrencies using auto claim feature, where you do not needed to click every time, the system itself will generate cryptocurrencies for you based upo how much points you have.
a. Allcoins : 
Ref Id : https://allcoins.pw/?ref=156108
In this site you can autoclaim from maximum 3 crypto sites at a time. you will be credited every 5 minutes. But before that you must accumulate enough points to play auto claim feature. For each site for this 5 minutes, 3 points will be deducted.

b. Firefaucet : 
Ref Id : https://firefaucet.win/ref/82351
In this site you can autoclaim from maximum 13 crypto sites at a time, you will be credited based on the time you have selected in settings page ranging from 1 minute to 10 minutes. But before that you must accumulate enough points to play auto claim feature, For each site(except Bitcoin) for 1 minute 1 point will be deducted.

4. Paid to Read Mails :
        Following are the sites which are paid to read the mails sent to your email id. There is no need to login to check whether you received ads or not. You will received some ads as mails just like notification and click them to earn few cents.
a. Donkeymails :
Ref Id : https://donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=tjcreddi16


b. Getpaidmail : 
Ref Id : https://www.getpaidmail.com/pages/index.php?refid=tjcreddi16


c. No-minimum : 
Ref Id : https://www.no-minimum.com/pages/index.php?refid=tjcreddi16


(*) When you register, if the Referrer Case is empty then type the referrer as "tjcreddi16" manually or as requested to mention. As some sites pay signup bonus if you join their sites through a referral link so join with my ref link So that, both you and I will get benefited at the same time as . 

No comments:

Post a Comment